I like having things in progress. Although, also, I like finishing things. This invariably creates a tension which I'm not very good at resolving.
This is what I have got in progress at the moment.
1. I am making a pair of funky, dangly earrings using brass, green, turquoise and those cool two-tone glass beads which I seem to be slightly obsessed with at the moment.
2. I am designing an asymmetric necklace with a sort of stoney, organic, irregular feel. This is taking a while because the design is more challenging than most of the ones I've made before. I keep trying to improve it, but I've hit a kind of block with it.
3. I am also starting to design another pair of earrings. I can't quite get them right, either. This is taking a long time, which is annoying.
4. I am tidying out the spare room. This is also taking a long time. It's like an archaelogical dig, except of course much more emotional.
5. I am cooking the potatoes.
It is good to cook the potatoes sometimes. It gives you a sense of achievement.