Tuesday 12 February 2013

Bead Soup Blog Party 2013

Well! Guess what, I have signed up for Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party for the first time ever. It is all very exciting. I have been paired up with Ana Krepel from Slovenia. We are going to be in the 2nd Reveal.

I posted my carefully-selected Bead Soup out to her on Saturday. Using my newfound hobby of messing with the settings in Microsoft Picture Manager (yeah, I know, I know, but the current alternative is MS Paint and its spray-can setting - I did try this but the results were rather garish) I have cropped my original photo severely, and messed with the brightness, colour and contrast until I got the rather pleasing but utterly uninformative image below.

Update: I received my package from Ana today! Will post photos once we get a bit of sunlight round here.


No comments:

Post a Comment