Since I found my sea glass I have been trawling the internet for sea glass wisdom.
These are what I understand to be the Rules of Sea Glass.
1. If it is not frosted all over, with no shiny-smooth-glassy sides, it is not sea glass.
2. If the corners are not all rounded, it is not sea glass.
3. If the edges are sharp, it is not sea glass.
4. If it was not actually found on a beach, it is not sea glass.
5. If it is not glass, it is not sea glass (sounds obvious... but some stones can look very glass-like!).
Some of the bits I found are perhaps rather debatable specimens according to the Rules of Sea Glass, but I like them anyway! I am not sure what I am going to do with them. I am hoping to somehow combine them with some interesting shells that I found.